• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
okay so aqaucon is not looking so good, too bad they made there stuff look so nice.
we'll find a better place to order from.
thanks for saving us.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
If FishTown is getting them in this week it's probably better to get them from them. Price wise they're going to be as cheap or cheapier than the on-line places. You also get to pick out the one you want and if they do like they always do, get in a whole bunch, you can pick out a male and a Female so you can have a pair.

Michael

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
it's funny, it was the line aquacon has on their site, something like, we won't sell you a fish we would not put in our own tank.
that sounds good, but I guess you have to wonder what their tanks look like. it's a sneaky way of being honest, but deceptive at the same time.
I won't be feeding my money to the toilet this week ;)

it looks like I'm going to check out fishtown.
I still would like to find a decent place to order online.
thanks,

Jonathan

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
It's funny but when most people see these on-line places and they think that they have large operations with 1000's of gals of saltwater tanks filled with fish & corals but alot of them are just smaller lfs or someone working out of there basement, Just Phish was working out of his garage, or in some cases they're just ordering from wholesaler and having them do the shipping to you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: