• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
you really want to order fish?
Okay everybody who wants to order fish, you better have a QT set up, and a supply of meds for whatever can happen to a fish.
I'd suggest having at least formalin on hand.
Lets plan this for the week after next. I will have time to be home then and coordinate it all. Also given enough time people could bring the money to whoever is ordering to avoid the sucky paypal charges. If I'm doing it I can order Thursday, June 2nd for Tuesday June 7th delivery. Remember the sale prices end on thursday nights, so we must order by thursday afternoon. cross your fingers ;)

Kris, the serpent stars are harlequin (sp?) stars, they came from reeftopia.

Dave and or Kris, if you would like to help, hint, hint, keep the list of what people want that would be great. You can edit your first post in this thread to be the master list. just cut and paste what people want and put it under their names. I can have a separate list for the payments. I'm working some crazy hours this week and next and just won't have the time to keep up with this if the order starts to get big. Also I would request that everyone has their orders in by Wednesday afternoon with payment. This will make life much easier. thanks for all your help.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Everyone needs to learn you always need to quartine all you fish, specially from any mail order place.

You should treat them unless you see that that have some disease. Also f you plan on using Formalin for bathes you need to get the 37% solution. When using this stuff you need to use gloves and be very careful. If it's ich I would try hyposality or copper first.

Michael

michael stern

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
112   1   0
After what you guys went through with the last order, why would you order more fish from them???

If I were you, I'd take a look at fishsupply.com

I've had great luck with them

LOL

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
heh, kris is on the board more then me. but if anyone who buys fish, i can go over when fish comes and pre medicate them for you, just hope you bring a bucket to bring them home with. that is if john lets you medicate in your house.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
john fishtown has this fish for 14.99
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=329
if yah want it let me know
yellow clown gobies are 6.99 there
six line wrasse are 10.99
algea or aka lawnmower benny is 5.99 there
false percula(oscellaris) for 4.99
those are the cheap reefsafe fish i see today, im gonna go there at 12 today. LMK if someone wants something...

[ May 25, 2005, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: spykes ]

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
spykes, See if they have a Citron Goby. (It looks like a yellow clown goby, but has blue stripes on it's face.

pw71094citrin_clown.jpg

Thanks
Bc

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey all, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to handle the ordering this week.
If anyone wants to get something sooner rather than later let me know, maybe we can find someone else to order this week, otherwise I'll be able to get it done next week.

thanks, sorry about the delay.

J

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: