suntzu

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Pickup for Queens Folks

For those that want me to pickup from Queens, I can do so. Just let me if you want me to pickup for you. I plan on picking this bad boy up at Tuesday if it works for Asianer. But please be sure to pickup from my house in Forest Hills by the end of the coming week.

Last edited:

Teddy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey suntzu, can u help me pick up mine, i bought one BSH, i live in elmhurst so im kinda close to u, but is it possible for me to pick up on saturday?

Thanks

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
That is very nice of you, but I'm not sure they shipped yet; I have not received a delivery confirmation e-mail from them yet, I will post on this thread once I receive this from either Fedex or Brineshrimpdirect.

For those that want me to pickup from Queens, I can do so. Just let me if you want me to pickup for you. I plan on picking this bad boy up at Tuesday if it works for Asianer. But please be sure to pickup from my house in Forest Hills by the end of the coming week.

suntzu

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks for the update. I can pickup for you guys in Queens, but please work out payment details with Asianer first. Obvious, if he hasn't received payment by the time I pickup, I won't be able to pick it up for you.

Asianer, no worries. I can always pickup at a later date, such as Thursday or Sunday depending on when it comes. No rush. Thanks for oganizing again!

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0

Also located in Forest Hills.
I pmed Asianer about payment and once they arrive, pick mine up and i'll get it from you suntzu.
Asianer will keep us posted when it arrives.
Thanks.

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I called Brine Direct and they said it will go out today for Friday delivery. I should be around Friday night until 10:00 and this entire weekend, excluding nights.

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The hatcheries are on the truck on their way to be delivered today:
Date/Time
spacer.gif

Activity
spacer.gif

Details

Mar 18, 2008 5:08 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

BROOKLYN, NY

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I know leo and aqua pro builder were interested, so maybe there can be another GB for the hatchery, just keep in mind that you have to request the BBS eggs as they no longer offer it free to group sales. I had to tell the sales rep that there was a precedent and that all the buyers were expecting the jar of BBS eggs.

aww man...i totally missed this GB..:banghead:

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Yes, although he did PM me that he wanted it.

If you do start up another GB keep in mind that they no longer offer a free bottle of eggs with every purchase as I had to haggle and tell them that there was a precedence and that the GB members expected the bottle and they were nice enough to throw those in. So, if and when you place the order don't forget to mention the eggs.

Am I next on line? :sgrin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: