MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Order has arrived

The two boxes have been delivered, and the items are available for pickup

I'm heading out to Manhattan and expect to be there by 6:00. I plan on sticking around until 7:30

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
damn, I just found the hermits, the large bag had two different orders in there. John mentioned that he was packing the stuff that, just got the packages and was rushing to get things sorted. If you don't have two packs of chaeto, I'll look around and see if I can find another. Sorry about that, I'll meet up with you soon to get the hermits over to.

jayuws

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nice meeting you Mike. Let me know what you want me to do about the emerald crabs. They were the reason I placed an order. I was actually keeping the bubble algae in my tank so they'd have plenty to eat.

Thanks again,
Jay

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Group Buy: Reefcleaner's

A pleasure meeting up with everyone today!

John and Co., I would like to this opportunity to thank you for your professional handling the group buy from start to finish. I am very pleased with the quality of your product and the service provided. I would recommend you guys without hesitation.

The order had a couple of hiccups, but resolution was immediate, and I hope to everyone's satisfaction.

For everyone that participated, feel free to let us know what you think.

• Next time around: It is imperative that members include a Manhattan Reefs screen name. The hardest part in organizing things was because of a disconnect between real full names and their respective MR screen names. Full names where not available to me, everything was securely stored within Reefcleaners internal systems. Whereas, I had access to your screen name through the site, and John did not. Orders placed through his site directly do not transfer information automatically back to MR, so including a screen name in their systems would have made all the difference. Not a big deal, just something to consider the next time around.
Have a good night everyone< Mike :grouphug:

FCBontogon

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Again, Thank you Mike for organizing this great GB and for the effort earlier. Nice meeting you. :biggrinpa

Thanks John for all my Cleaning Crew :snail: and discount :D

And to Nelson for the Frags from Alan, Thank you I appreciate it :)

Nice meeting everyone :biggrin:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Mikey..even though I didn't participate in this GB, I want to say that you did an awesome job of organizing it and keeping the members up to date on everything ..as did John!

Kudos to you both! :D

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah you guys were great!!!! Mike it was great meeting you and your tank is awesome!!! It's always nice to meet a fellow reefer that close....and thanks so much for the coral!! You are def a great guy, looking forward to doing some trading once I get up and running a little more.

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Missed this one,
Will anyone be ready for another order in Febuary or so?
I can wait till then. We can start an enormous order and mabe get even better pricing since this one went so smoothly.
Tag along if interested or mabe start a new thread for it.
Im not a good organizer so someone else can take care of that part.
:iamwithst

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: