ORLANDO, FL

Nov 14, 2008 4:53 PM

Picked up

ORLANDO, FL

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Well guys, hope all your stuff are doing fine, i'm out partying but when i left all my stuff looked good. pleaI will start a new thread so you guys can post you frag pics
Victor thanks for everything, packaging and corals all looked great,

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ok well finally finished the dip and acc, also the placement of the corals...... sofar so good had 1 bag that was punctured, but coral was still moist.......was acually pleased with a crayola frag for free...but well we knew this was coming lol very disappointed in the hair alge on the pink birdsnest had to lop off the alge and glue on some rubble i had. also very disappointed on the war coral sofar i can only count 2 eyes i will change my post tomorrow since i know there was stress on the corals. i will also take pic's in the morning of the tank and corals

thanks
rick
dave thaks for the group buy and have a great night

WWC

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok well finally finished the dip and acc, also the placement of the corals...... sofar so good had 1 bag that was punctured, but coral was still moist.......was acually pleased with a crayola frag for free...but well we knew this was coming lol very disappointed in the hair alge on the pink birdsnest had to lop off the alge and glue on some rubble i had. also very disappointed on the war coral sofar i can only count 2 eyes i will change my post tomorrow since i know there was stress on the corals. i will also take pic's in the morning of the tank and corals

thanks
rick
dave thaks for the group buy and have a great night
pink birdnest was 3 times larger than described :splitspin as for the hair algea I think you are talking about the dead part that has been 1oo% healed. as for the war coral please give him time to aclimate he has 5 full eyes with 2 babys.

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ok i am a little more calm...... i know it was 3x bigger but the actual "birdsnest" was the size i dont count the algae as a piece of coral to be honest....... i am pleased with everything else sofar since the zoo's haven't open up yet..... and all my parameters are spot on and everything else hasnt changed

rick

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
http://www.worldwidecorals.com/proddetail.asp?prod=fireicewarcoral
http://www.worldwidecorals.com/proddetail.asp?prod=warcoral

ok dave
here is what I see from there site.....
first link is a pic of fire and ice war coral
second pic is war coral

here are the pics of what i have.......
and tell me what you see my main complaint wasn't with the war coral, it was stressed and only saw a few eyes was the only complaint...my main problem was with the pink birdsnest....
here are the pics
for jim's war coral and WWC's
jim's on the right and WWC's on the left.... you tell me what looks more like what pic....

i'm just stating what i see and what i got thats all... i am glad you started the group buy got stuff that i wanted with a discount.... but my other concern was more about the birds nest and you know that through our conversations.....

Attachments

• DSC00345.jpg
    DSC00345.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
http://www.worldwidecorals.com/proddetail.asp?prod=fireicewarcoral
http://www.worldwidecorals.com/proddetail.asp?prod=warcoral

ok dave
here is what I see from there site.....
first link is a pic of fire and ice war coral
second pic is war coral

here are the pics of what i have.......
and tell me what you see my main complaint wasn't with the war coral, it was stressed and only saw a few eyes was the only complaint...my main problem was with the pink birdsnest....
here are the pics
for jim's war coral and WWC's
jim's on the right and WWC's on the left.... you tell me what looks more like what pic....

i'm just stating what i see and what i got thats all... i am glad you started the group buy got stuff that i wanted with a discount.... but my other concern was more about the birds nest and you know that through our conversations.....
ok rick, your right. They are two different corals, dude i will call victor and see what i can do. Rick you really have to let me know what's needs to be done so we can lay this to rest already. i heard your story and yes there is a difference with the coral, i just want you to be happy. but i also want to let this go. i will speak with victor and even if i have to buy you both corals so you can feel that you will be completely happy. I don't have a problem with it. As for an apology from Victor on the miss understanding, that is out my hands. Just want you to be happy. :biggrin:
now drink up :beer:

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
sent you a pm and i cant drink up its a work week but as for what you said before i will ask jim tomorrow and let you know......maybe i can fix what vere happen and make hings even better than they were before, just a thought ...... not taking side but like both of ya like long lost brothers just learning about each other...........

regards
rick

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: