11.nycpassat
12.Lubu
13.vinnie
14.KuyaMark

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Email of the list has been sent to Andrew @ Bulkreefsupply.com. Please check your emails for response from Bulkreefsupply that your account has been upgraded for the max discount for your order on June30, 2009, thanks for everyones participatation even though we were 1 person short of having permanent discounts for our accounts.

Jason

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
To all that have recently PM me their info I cannot email Andrew the information from work as my work blocks outgoing emails. If you dont mind send your information (i.e First and last name, and email address to [email protected] and mention that you want in on the GB from manhattanreefs.com and was I am the one setting it up, my email address is [email protected] so mention that to him. Do this asap as the order date is tomorrow June 30, 2009 better yet call him at 763-432-9691 ext#200.

Jason

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok guys I have sent out the list to Andrew @ BRS and have added 2 more members (fishywoo and rniedzia) to the list to make it a total of 16 so I hope the last 2 member additions get approved by BRS. Andrew told me that we actually have until next Monday to make our purchases so take your time.

Andrew also told me that he only cares that we reach the magic #10 and whoever backs out wont affect our discounts because we have it for a week but it will affect our permanent discounts if we dont have 15. Remember to check your emails and BRS account and happy shopping.

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
UPDATE:

BRS has updated the accounts and you should have the discounts now so you should be able to order now, please note that we have until Monday to place the order. Anyone that PM me regarding being added to GB please let me know if you got in from contacting Andrew, I sent an email to him with your information so I hope you guys got in.

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Please read the thread there are instructions on what do to if you want to be added to the GB after it has started, but remember there is no guarantee that Andrew will add you to the list as I cannot send out emails at work so its better for anyone that wants in now to send andrew an email.

Discounts:
Make sure you are logged in to the account before you place your order because after you log in you will only see 1 price for the item and that is the discounted price, you can compare the price before and after you log in to the site to check the discounts.

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks Alex, I hope everyone gets what they want and that they got in the GB. If this goes well I might be setting up another one soon just for people that didnt get in and want to get in if approved by our moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: