• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
SlamaJama said:
il take pics tomorrow...but all looks great!

brava jolleen and her team at atlantis!
I cant thank sean enough for all the hard work that went into organizing wat i would believe to be the largest MR group buy. Then to organize a delivery, my compliments
WTG!!!

Im sure u all know albert better than I, but he had me on the floor as we waited for joe, this guy is a riot!...dude we must go out and have a few.

ty to seans help today.
be well
mike
Count me in for that beer you ever go out!

THANKS GUYS for the accolades! :D

Joetbs was also FANTASTIC! THANKS JOE!! I know that everything wouldn't have gone so smoothly without your help and driving! :D

Thanks ALSO Kris and Randy!

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
just a little, lol. sunny (my wife) wanted to chew my head off when she found out i broke my promise and bought a rbta and super anemone shrimp for $40. just imagine what she would've done had i spent $540 on ten 1" sticks of assorted colors, lol....
only we understand our addiction. happy reefing fellas, enjoy your new corals.i'll be expecting cheaper frags of these corals from you guys in the future.

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well just picked up my order from Shaun and I got to say Great job bro!!!! Also very nice finally meeting you Everything looks good other then the Yellow/Green Monti Danae which looks dead but I will give a day to see if it looks any better
Nick

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Great meeting you too Nick. LMK if the Yellow/green monti Danae is OK or not and I will try and get a refund from Atlantis if it doesn't make it!

Good luck with the corals!

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Thanks for the hard work Shaun, it was much appreciated.

Atlantis, you have put together a great order for us and showed your apprciation with those free frags - Thanks a lot!. You deserve more orders from us in the future.

Mike, i'm happy you had a good time, i cant imagine if we had realized we were staring at each other 15 minutes earlier. I would like to announce my new official policy: On any claim I make to purchase anything, Mike has every right to supercede my order and can take it before me. - This should save me thousands of dollars over the years.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: