• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Got my alarm set Shaun. Now only if someone would clear the BQE for me in the morning I'd be even more excited :) Will bring the Turaki for you.

Anyone want a pink & green yuma? $30, got 2 single polyps.

joe

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Hi everybody, the order came in at 10am. The packing is good and everything looks OK for an initial inspection. More updates and pictures to come. :D

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
too late! - he he.

But we got our corals - cant wait to get home and get those babies in my tank.

Thanks for costing us all this money Shaun!

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
WOW, what a long day so far. Well everybody that I was suppose to meet today now has their corals and frags. Overall I am happy with my order, I hope that everybody else is happy with their corals. Let me know if anything dies, etc. The quality of some of the corals is fantastic! i.e. blue xenia (which survived), blue zoanthids, acros!!

Here are some pictures from the arrival this morning.

Attachments

• DSC01512.1.jpg
    DSC01512.1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC01514.1.jpg
    DSC01514.1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC01515.1.jpg
    DSC01515.1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC01517.1.jpg
    DSC01517.1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 104

ulmo

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thanks again Shaun for putting the group buy together. I know it took a lot work, but now we have blue xenia! :) Once again my thanks!

Peter

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Guys! Just want to say Thank You for the opportunity to do this group order. Shaun is amazing and organized everything perfectly! I, too was worried FedEx would screw up and tracked the package several times last night just to calm my nerves! I'm glad everything arrived well; it's cool to be able to see pics of how they arrived.

Any concerns about your items, please contact me directly at: [email protected]. I know I owe Nick a credit for the Danae, I'll get that done today.

Once again, just wanted to say Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Best regards,
Joleen Parks
atlantisaquarium.net

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
atlantisaquarium.net said:
it's cool to be able to see pics of how they arrived.

Once again, just wanted to say Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Best regards,
Joleen Parks
atlantisaquarium.net

Thank you Joleen!! The coral packaging was fabolous. Both items I received were triple-bagged. I'll be sure to post pics once the corals are in place. Bravo to you and to Shaun for a great group buy.

Dean

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
il take pics tomorrow...but all looks great!

brava jolleen and her team at atlantis!
I cant thank sean enough for all the hard work that went into organizing wat i would believe to be the largest MR group buy. Then to organize a delivery, my compliments
WTG!!!

Im sure u all know albert better than I, but he had me on the floor as we waited for joe, this guy is a riot!...dude we must go out and have a few.

ty to seans help today.
be well
mike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: