• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
well you said post requests, so here is what i want
1)Blood Red Chalice $80
2)ATL Christmas Chalice $70
3)Cotton Candy Chalice $80
so far i think thats enuf $$$$
but i might get one head of the subechinata or the HOT PINK CHALICE

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
$500 for free shipping???they need to do better than that. I like the pretty pics of the corals but their prices are nuts...very interested but I can't afford them.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
jackson6745 said:
$500 for free shipping???they need to do better than that. I like the pretty pics of the corals but their prices are nuts...very interested but I can't afford them.
Let's see, they didn't say anything yet regarding discounts (only that we will get one), so lets wait and see what they have to say?

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
jackson6745 said:

yeh i know, there prices are not exatly good. but like everyone said. great rare stuff. of basiclly everything, they have nice zoos and awsome SPS and LPS.
if i did SPS i would get one of the danea's or the supermans or wtvr you call it. or the sunset or rainbow monti. though im not sure if they r availible

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
joe said:
yeh i know, there prices are not exatly good. but like everyone said. great rare stuff. of basiclly everything, they have nice zoos and awsome SPS and LPS.
if i did SPS i would get one of the danea's or the supermans or wtvr you call it. or the sunset or rainbow monti. though im not sure if they r availible
That's why I am suggesting ordering from there. I want the tubs blue zoanthids (I am sick of seeing them everywhere else but in NYC).

Also the blue xenia!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Ok cool, waiting to see what the discount might be before I commit to an order.

Joe, nothing is rare in this hobby.....don't get sucked into that evil ploy.

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
jackson6745 said:
Ok cool, waiting to see what the discount might be before I commit to an order.

Joe, nothing is rare in this hobby.....don't get sucked into that evil ploy.

arite not rare, just EXPENSIVE and i guess ssomeime hard to find. though it not hard to find alot of the SPS i mentioned before, its just costly.
but in terms of LPS, i would have to say there is such thing as rare, cause whose gonna go to japan and bring back those LORDS, so those acans are rare in america and other part of the world, as well as any other non indo morph :) i love LPS :)

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Shaun, i've had it twice before, and it's melted. Not that was most likely my stupid mistakes, but that info is second hand from someone propagating it in large quantities. I'd wait a few months, you should be able to get some from a state over, as opposed to Cali.

I might get that Navini on the SPS page. Not sure, i wanna see what the discount is first. Maybe i can live with splitting it with someone. Boy, their frags sure are alot more expensive than i remember. Like the lithophyllon too if a few of you wanna split it(lps3). Basically a plating plate coral. ha.

joe

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
thxs dean................
wow prices r tough to digest...i think im in for wat orig posted, altho that pink milli looks shweet eh kris? well i agree with rich, lets see how much of a discount we get...good discount ill order another...

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Here is the discount we will get:

Hi Shaun,

We can offer free shipping and no box charge if your order is over $600. We
can also give you a 12% credit on the total of your order that you may use
towards another item(s). Example: Your total comes to $750, you will have
a credit of $90 to use towards something else in the same order. Please
keep in mind we do carry a large supply of dry goods that you may also use
with the credit.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!!

Best regards,
Joleen Parks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: