• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

FRY

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i bought about 3 weeks ago after heater failed but what i did is leave it as a second control if the temp goes up its shut down heater,lights,and turns on fans this way fans will come without the lights, i paid $58.. for the ETC-111000-000plus tax, from HVAC/R wholesale dist. the price that your getting it from diyreef is great,allso this is one of the best controller on the market,

D

DlBerlin

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
ECFENCING
Hi Its Debbie from Diyreef
Just wondering if this order is still happening?
I would gladly waive the paypal fee if someone wants to coordinate this and collect the money to make one payment.
Debbie

D

DlBerlin

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi House
Thanks for the welcome!
I havent heard back on this yet, hopefully it all works out
Debbie

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hey Debbie it's ecfencing. I have to coordinate with some reefcentral members but if we get enough on manhattanreefs it might be easier since I could meet mostly everyone in the city.

With Janey we have five manhattan (w/samsky) reef members and five-six nj reefcentral members.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I pmd debbie to tell her that it probably would be an after holiday group buy. I still have to coordinate with some members on the new jersey reefcentral boards. I told her it would happen but it probably would happen after the holidays but I want to make sure we don't miss out on the sale and the qty discount.

D

DlBerlin

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
After Christmas would be great for me-takes a while to wire up that many controllers and I'm not ready for christmas yet! The price is good at least till the end of the month-after that I may have to change the shipping cost some as the UPS rates are going up again.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
OK Everyone. Please let me know who's in for sure. I think we have three positives (Me, House and Rborgia). Anyone else? I'd like to order on Monday. Also if there is any other vendor out there that can give us a good price on these I'm open to suggestions.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'll call up DIY Reef and see if we can get the same discount I hate waiting for the temp controller. It really is required equipment along with a battery backup pump or ups system

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: