WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
i just want to show some more pics of the frags we just added to our site.

Tyree Green jacketted acro
GreenJacket1.jpg

Tyree Becker Tort
TyreeBeckerTort.jpg

Tracy G. Light blue stag
TracyCStag.jpg

Tyree Ponape Torch Stag
TyreePonapeTorchStaghorn.jpg

Blue Tip table small colony
Bluetipacro.jpg

Tyree Acropora solitaryensis
TyreeSo2-1.jpg

More pics just added to our site

Rare Reeffarmer LE Branching cyphastrea
BranchingCephastreareeffarmer.jpg

Our LE MOP ( Mother Of Pearl ) table acro -soon to be Tyree LE=love high light
MOP.jpg

WT Red Table acro
WTRedTable.jpg

Tyree Setosa
TyreeSetosa.jpg

Nasuta # 3
Nasuta3.jpg

Last edited:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Tom if you can grab something for me Id really appreciate it, I can come grab it one night that week. Id like to get in on the Tyree Nasuta Acro, but wont be able to go pick up in queens.

hey john,
sure i'll pick up your stuff. just place the order. make a notation on the order that i'll be picking up for you.....so tina would ship your order to the same location as mine (in case there are multiple shipping locations). pm me for my address and #.
-tom

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So i have a few packs of this left .
i can only offer at this price for this group buy only because i dont have to pay extra shipping cost ,boxes,heat packs etc!!.

so here are the pack of this four chalices for only $ 80
yeah, i am crazy enough to let go our premium chalices at a deal. I dont do this often so guys take advantage of this !!

here you go. Some of you might remember.
YUP , Our WT Full spectrum chalice on special for only $ 80 with this GB only since i dont have to deal with extra shipping cost .
Our WT Full Spectrum chalice 1 eye ( 3/4" size approx ) Super bright !
Fullspectrum-2.jpg

Wait there are more..with purchase, you will get 3 free beautiful frags below !!

FREE Hottest pink, blue base ( 3/4" ) this piece has been in our tank over a year.
pink.jpg

FREE Unique Alien eye 3/4" ( i can not believe i am giving this one FREE - the eyes just sparkle, look ), first time release and its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!, this piece has been in our tank for 9 months.
TureAlieneye.jpg

FREE Wet Thumb Fruity Chalice-REALLY bright beautiful piece !! The color is really this bring and has rim color!! We have this piece in our tank for over a year. one eye , approx 3/4"

wetthumbFruity.jpg

Yes, 4 frags which also has our WT Full Spectrum chalice- only $ 80 with this Group Buy!!!!!!!!!!! , this price is only for This GB only .

pm me with your paypal email ! PLEASE make sure to mention GB chalice pack #1

Last edited:

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
here is another pack i am offering with the GB -THIS GB only !!

only have 2 packs avail :

Acro pack

Tricolor
oratricolor.jpg

ORA Bird of paradise
ORABirdofParadise-1.jpg

Ora Miami orchid
ORABirdofParadise-1.jpg

Farm raised Nasuta 3
Nasuta3-1.jpg

$85 for this pack -only two are avail .

Please mention GB Acro pack 1 when you pm me thanks

Tina

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Okay so-due to popular demand, and if everyone is okay with it and there is no problem, we are going to extend the deadline to June 25th, 2010, so more people can get their orders in. If this is a problem for ANYONE, PLEASE LET ME OR TINA KNOW!!! We want this to go as smoothly as possible, and I for one do not mind waiting another week or two. We plan to get the stuff shipped before the end of June so we can avoid any July 4th delays:) so again, if this won't work for you, PLEASE let us know!!!
Thanks,
-Jeff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: