Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Okay so-due to popular demand, and if everyone is okay with it and there is no problem, we are going to extend the deadline to June 25th, 2010, so more people can get their orders in. If this is a problem for ANYONE, PLEASE LET ME OR TINA KNOW!!! We want this to go as smoothly as possible, and I for one do not mind waiting another week or two. We plan to get the stuff shipped before the end of June so we can avoid any July 4th delays:) so again, if this won't work for you, PLEASE let us know!!!
Thanks,
-Jeff

No issues here... More time for eye candy shopping! :tongue1:

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ok, here are sample of pieces we just added to our site !
pink-1.jpg

008-14.jpg

WTCrimsonRedAcro-1.jpg

WTfavia.jpg

WhamWham.jpg

Stickit.jpg

DaisyDuke.jpg

WTBigEyewatermelon.jpg

copperblue.jpg

Fiery.jpg

DoomedMilli.jpg

Rainbowdrop.jpg

www.wetthumbfrags.net

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Okay MR pals, ONE WEEK LEFT TO ORDER!!! Final order cut-off is Friday, 6-25, and then Tina will ship our stuff as soon as possible. We would like everyone to check in with their location so we can figure out distribution:) and if anyone wants to step up and help distribute, that would be great!

PetShopBoy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can pickup from LIC, Manhattan, North Jersey or Staten Island. I can also receive and distribute shipment for North Jersey (Livingston area) if needed.

-Kenny

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: