WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
i just emailed Jeff ( Chraddam ) to see which day is best to ship next week.
i heard that its hot there so i have a suggestion if the box could be held for pick up either at UPS or FED EX facility instead of having it in the truck which could be hot .
May be someone can pick up?

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Tina, Zany is correct- the Maspeth area has both, and I am literally 5 minutes away from both. I can pick up at any time, and be back home in a jiffy.

Today is the cut-off date- get those orders in today, you don't want to miss out on this group buy!!!

Whoever wants to help distribute, PM me with your location so we can figure out where everyone is at and how to get everyone their stuff as quickly as possible. And if you don't want to distribute, PM your info so we can figure out how to get your stuff delivered to you!!!

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The closest station for either is in Maspeth and that's far if that you're talking about Tina.If it goes out by 10:30 with cold packs it should be fine.

It has been really hot here too ..so i am looking to ship airline for the night flight and get to NY in the morning which is still nice weather.

If i go with Fed ex or UPS, the drop off time is 6pm latest but when it gets up to 100F here in my area, i think its too hot.
let me check with Jeff.

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I will be picking up from the airport as soon as it arrives. If you are picking up, here's where:

http://tinyurl.com/chradpickup

I will post as soon as I pick up at the airport, and you guys can start showing up a few hours later. I will be home all day(except for a quick trip to pick up the wife from the train somewhere between 6-8 p.m., but it's only a 10 minute trip:) )

See you guys soon!!

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ok guys..getting orders together today. James ( Educator ) i got your stuffs in this box also. Each bag will have their name on the bag so it will be easier for jeff to distribute. just look for sticker with name .

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Okay folks...to make this easier, PLEASE post the time you want to pick up as well as om your number so we can all be on the same page...this will make things easier, trust me:) See you all tomorrow!!!(I hope!!!)

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
everyone has their corals in their own bags and i inserted their invoice infront of their bags so Jeff has all their info there.( real name ,email and phone ).
jeff i will list all their name tonight when i get back.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
here is the list just in case, Chraddam i sent you full list with their phone

1)danielle ( picod )–kenny ( petshopboy ) will pick up for her

2)NELSON M-(Zanymaster)he has both corals and fishes

3)Daniel R( Dreutz )will pick up around 5pm

4)sheng ( michaelchen) =I believe his friend will pick up for him

5)Juan L

6)John A.( Audios )

7)Richard c.( Richardhmc) - i believe petshopboy kenny will pick up for him

8)Kenny L ( Petshopboy)

9) James ( educator )

whew!!! thank you every one for your business and support !!!
Tina

PetShopBoy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I will be picking up between 5 and 6PM. Exact time will depend on tunnel traffic.
I will be picking up for myself, RichardHMC and Picod.

pm'd contact info. Thanks.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
BTW guys, i know its only a few frags for some to pick up but bring small cooler !!!
try to keep temperature even especially if you have sps. They are already stressed from shipping .Keep them in cooler.. Thank you))))

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: