Audi0s

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Jeff I'll call around noon to set something up for pickup. This kinda got screwed up, I hope my nasuta can make it in the bag ok all day. My stuff was suppsed to ship with toms so he coyldve brought it back for me.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So my corals went out without toms? Which means I'll need to get them? Can someone hold them for me if I needto come get them after work tomorrow?

HI Audios. Sorry about that, i totally forgot to ship Tom's and realized afterward. Jeff should be able to hold for you , i think most will go to pick up from him around 5-6pm.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Jeff I'll call around noon to set something up for pickup. This kinda got screwed up, I hope my nasuta can make it in the bag ok all day. My stuff was suppsed to ship with toms so he coyldve brought it back for me.

john, i can still p/u for you.

jeff, i'll come p/u for john(audi0s) after work like 6:30-7?
ygpm.
please pm your # and address.

thanks, tom

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
thanks Guys, i made a few errors , i must apologize for that, i have been coming down with cold so have been on cold med for the past 5 days so i am little off and my brain does not fuction at 100% capacity. LOL.
i totally forgot about Tom picking Audio's order . Good thing it works out.

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
thanks Guys, i made a few errors , i must apologize for that, i have been coming down with cold so have been on cold med for the past 5 days so i am little off and my brain does not fuction at 100% capacity. LOL.
i totally forgot about Tom picking Audio's order . Good thing it works out.

No worries Tina. The wait for the Eye of Ewok and Mayan Sun Favia was well worth it. Hope you fell better soon...

picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Tina: I love my new additions! They are beautiful. Thank you again for your suggestions. The Rics are even prettier then they were in the pic! Glad I got the two of them...

Jeff: What can i say? Thanks so much for setting this up! And how exciting to get two cases of cat food with my order, lol!!! Keep up your great work with those babies, and keep in touch.

Kenny: I couldn't have gotten my new guys without you, not to mention my Hammer and Cap! Thanks so much for everything. I'll do my best to convince my neighbors to put their house for sale, lol! MR is a wonderful community with so many generous and kind people!

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Thank You Tina, as well as MR members, for showing why MR is THE best reef site around...everyone pulls together and really shows what "Community" means!!! It was nice meeting all you guys, let's do it again soon!!!

p.s.- I JUST got my internet back, or I would have posted sooner-MR ROCKS!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: