Morphiii 3
bertdog 6
Guarda 2
Alex 6
Steve 6
johnsonlee42 - 3
Petshopboy 5
Reefsforlife 3

im going to give to the end of this week then order this weekend. So people start sending the money to paypal. Thanks.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
First off im not placing any orders till all money comes in. I am not going to buy on good faith. I dont mean to insult anyone with this but its alot of money to lay out otherwise. I hope everyone understands that.

morphiii

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
i'd take 10 but i need them real fast and i dont kno if it woould be worth it to come get them from the bronx i may be better off getting them delivered to my house even if its a lil more....

10 nudis at $15 = $150
Group buy will be $95

You'll save $55, but then again, you have to pick it up in the bronx.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
J+k1016- 3
Nycjoe 4
Nancill 3
Camanuch 5..... Paid
Lauriec 6
Morphiii 3...paid
bertdog 6
Guarda 2
Alex 6
Steve 6
johnsonlee42 - 3
Petshopboy 5
Reefsforlife 3

im going to give to the end of this week then order this weekend. So people start sending the money to paypal. Thanks.

steve614

Steve614
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
camanuch just PayPal ed you $60 forgot to put user name sorry it will come up under Julie, my wife so you know...Paid for 6 + a few extra bucks to put toward PayPal fees. these critters go for 25-30 bucks in an LFS so I agree with nachil and chief you shouldn't be stuck with PayPal fees thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: