Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Comeon people I just got the invoice. Pending delivery week is going,to be the 27. I need all tge money in first. Unless I put it on my credit card and hope the last 4 people pay. Need some feed back on what I should do.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Henrystyle 2....Paid
J+k1016- 3.... paid
Nycjoe 4.... paid
Nancill 3
Camanuch 5..... Paid
Lauriec 6..... paid
Morphiii 3...paid
bertdog 6.... paid
Guarda 2
Alex 6 ...... paid
Steve 6..... paid
johnsonlee42 - 3 Paid
Petshopboy 5....paid
Reefsforlife 3
Group buy ordering is now closed. So people start sending the money to paypal. Thanks.

Anyone who is not paid by saturday will be taken off of the list.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Ok everyone against my better judgement I paid the whole balance on my credit card including the ones that did not pay yet. If they are not paid by midnight tomorrow night I will decide to either keep and sell the others at no profit to other people or I an going to stop them from the list. As of right now everything is paid for.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Henrystyle 2....Paid
J+k1016- 3.... paid
Nycjoe 4.... paid
Nancill 3 .... paid
Camanuch 5..... Paid
Lauriec 6..... paid
Morphiii 3...paid
bertdog 6.... paid
Guarda 2
Alex 6 ...... paid
Steve 6..... paid
johnsonlee42 - 3 Paid
Petshopboy 5....paid
Reefsforlife 3
Group buy ordering is now closed. So people start sending the money to paypal. Thanks.

Anyone who is not paid by saturday will be taken off of the list.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Ok everyone there are 3 left over. Ecfencing has first crack then madman. Please let me know asap. Ecfencing has untill noon whem then madman has untill 6pm. After that I will open it up to the next people in line. Aster the last 3 are sold I will pm my address to everyone.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: