gforce6

BTW, we have three of them got minor crack on the body. I will report those crack to sender. Damn shipping company, I saw there was a shoes mark on one of boxes. I guess I will take the worst one.

Do they have to sit in Sump.....the skimmer body itself?.......Water is fed to the skimmer by the needle wheel pump right? I am just conused because I see all these other types or RECIRCulating skimmers out there.....Could you just explain it a little? I was hoping to find such a skimmer that was out of sumop

gforce6

Here are some of the pictures

Army of skimmer
3_898529.jpg

Close up
2_560119.jpg

$10 Pump
1_69305.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
wow Jung that looks so cool!

too bad someone stepped on the box :(

I think you should hook them all up to your 120 and see what happens :sgrin:

gforce6

I fixed it with weldon, it is just minor crack.
I would say price is good, but there are shipping, duties, and service charge from the airport which is more than price of skimmer itself.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
gforce6 said:
I fixed it with weldon, it is just minor crack.
I would say price is good, but there are shipping, duties, and service charge from the airport which is more than price of skimmer itself.

wow there's a lesson in economics. :irked:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
The $10 pump is just that, a POS $10 pump good for mixing water, not for sucking air into a skimmer. I plan to order a Aquabee to drive this skimmer.

The craftsmanship of the skimmer is not great, but I didn't expect anything more. It uses metric sized piping so I need to get some 1.25" rubber boots to make the connections.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: