• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

Well since i just started and going to change my set up around ,Im going going to order myself a 6060 with mag holder ,any one to get in on this i will order on monday ,so sunday would be the latest order ,you must paypal me for anything you want

Prices

6060 $122
6100 $300
6200 $400

mag holders 6080 $30
6200 $50

single controller 7091 $53
multi controller 7095 $200

not including the shipping to me ,that would be split by how many order ,pls this is one time only group buy ,,,payment must be sent to [email protected] include paypal fee plz .shipping will be paid by all who order

D

DEEPWATER

I put it in the group buy ,cuz im ruduce prices way below retail ,oh thats ok

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Im going to order on monday morning ,will have it by friday g-d willing

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
mag holder are on back order ,plz lmk what you want before payment ,so i know they have them in stock ,srry for the late reply ,I just got a fax from them

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jhale said:
:headache: I want 2 of the mag holders 6080.50

what's the deal on the BO? will you order them and wait?
yes ,For anyone that wants anything now ,thats on BO ,i have to pay for it ,and when they get it in ,they(suppliers )will send it out ,any1 wanting anything will still have the group buy price,If you do order anything tht is on back order ,I will kep you posted when it comes in
Ronen

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
also if you are doing softie and lps ,that may be to much flow for them in a small tank.they may not like it

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
MPISCIOTTI said:
how much is the total with the shipping..i will paypal you
mike ,call me shipping is about $10 for each pump ,that what i pay

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
ricordiaking said:
Is this still going on?
If so I will need 2 mag holders for my 6100's
HI Ricordia
Yes it is ,srry for late reply ,only thing that the holder are on BO ,you are more then welcome to reserve the price ,just pm me with what you need ,and when they get them in ,ill let you know ,that if you dont need it in a rush

Anyone else ,this is the last day ,after today it will be reg price ,srry

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: