evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
i got mine in today! looks great 20k is really strong blue. if i could recommend anything. i would go for a 14k. i've had a 2x 20k 250watt SE bulb before and this definitely is over the top. almost like looking at my blue powerbrite.

i haven't set it up yet so i will post pictures possibly tomorrow.

another dislike is that i requested for two cords and their on different sides? makes it a little annoying.

i will make my real reviews only after 2 months and once i see how coral growth is affected.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no thanks to you guys!!

I will ask the factory for an update on the ship date of this order probably next monday, with any luck maybe it will ship then! They have a lot to build for me but said they'd have it all to me by the end of the month.

Chris

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Shipping update from Chris:

We wanted to update you on the lights you have ordered. You should be receiving your lights next week and we are sorry for the delay. After speaking to the factory we were informed that they ran out of material and due to their recent foreign holiday it delayed the production.
We expect the factory to ship the lights this Thursday and we should have them by Monday. As soon as we receive the lights they will be shipped out to you immediately. We will keep you posted on the shipping. Thank you for your patience and again we sincerely apologize for the delay.
As I get more info I will pass it along. Thx.

Eric

Shipping update from Chris:
We wanted to update you on the lights you have ordered. You should be receiving your lights next week and we are sorry for the delay. After speaking to the factory we were informed that they ran out of material and due to their recent foreign holiday it delayed the production.
We expect the factory to ship the lights this Thursday and we should have them by Monday. As soon as we receive the lights they will be shipped out to you immediately. We will keep you posted on the shipping. Thank you for your patience and again we sincerely apologize for the delay.
As I get more info I will pass it along. Thx.

Eric

Just imagine if you had to send it back for warranty

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes thanks reefs4life LOL but I have a 24hr turnaround on all warranty items, ask anyone that has my lights and ever needed any service on one.

The lights are shipping to you guys tomorrow yahh finally :) Sorry its been such a long wait, wish I could fly overseas and make them work faster LOL

Chris

meph

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Finally hung it over the frag tank this week.
Heres a quick pic of it
2011031515_16_33-vi.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: