• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
I PMed him and explained to him that he owes you money as well as he has to pick up his zoo's. If you do not have the space to put the corals let ink know and im sure me or him will hold them for him until he gets back to us. I know ink is going to be picking my stuff up anyway.

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
ok - if ink could take them then that would be perfect- if he ends up not coming through (since I haven't heard from him) then I'm sure there will be a buyer on the forum...

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In case you guys haven't read ur PMs...

Just to let you know- Fedex delivered to my building already- but no package...

I will call you later on to let you know if it arrives by the time we are supposed to meet.

I am not happy- I have not received a confirm number from the guy and no tracking number either...thought the paypal payment went through. I hope he just hasn't shipped it yet and it is coming tomorrow. There isn't a number on his site so I sent a message to him asking to call me. will let you know...

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Ryan I just read the PM. Fedex usually delivers live goods in the morning before 10AM so im hoping it will be there tomorrow. If there is nothing tomorrow remind me and I will get in touch with ken. Im sure he will do right by us either way

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
yep- he got in touch w/ me last night. i guess they only ship out on mondays and thursdays- something i guess i didn't see on the site...

he will be shipping on Monday- so we'll get it on Tues. pickup Tuesday OK w/ you guys?

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
yup- i just got an email confirming shipping :(

wish they checked their email a little more often- I tried to switch to blue rics too. looks like they shipped this morning- so the order will come by tomorrow.

I am not sure what to do about it- can anyone do a pickup tomorrow? If not, I will try to hold the order in my tank, but I do not really have much space for anything....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: