GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
uhmm...i would definitely not only go with the fish and siphoning. do not underestimate the damage they can and will do. its your tank, but i would advise definitely getting the flatworm exit soon.

PS: i've tried every fish except for the leopard wrasse and even tried the blue velvet slugs. they didn't put a dent in my problem or didnt eat them at all. if your thinking about the nudis, your crabs will eat them and they will die. i do not suggest getting them nor any live stock for the sake of treating flatworms.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
GQ22 said:
uhmm...i would definitely not only go with the fish and siphoning. do not underestimate the damage they can and will do. its your tank, but i would advise definitely getting the flatworm exit soon.

PS: i've tried every fish except for the leopard wrasse and even tried the blue velvet slugs. they didn't put a dent in my problem or didnt eat them at all. if your thinking about the nudis, your crabs will eat them and they will die. i do not suggest getting them nor any live stock for the sake of treating flatworms.

I can feel your pain from your past experience.

Zoous,

Finding the balance is the key-using predator or chemicals. I assume that you would like to own a six line anyway, so the flat worms issue happens to give you one other reason to put him in your tank in the first place. If the predator and siphoning do not work, then use chemical as the last resort. Any method choosen has its ups and downs depending on how badly your situtation you are at this time. I feel the pain of loosing that six line you wanted because it belongs to my friend and he just grieved to me about it. As your friend, I feel for you too because you literally see that fish die.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: