bigger

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i been sarching for light's for my 90 gal.for a while bought leds twice and returned them because they just wasn't giving me what i wanted. so andyv20004 told me to check out fathom and after several attempts to get in touch with them i almost gave up on fathom,i'm glad i didn't they called me and 2 day's later they were at my home installing my light's.yeah that's right they came to my house and did the insallation in a canopy that was not easy. they tried different optic's to make sure i got the best spread and depth for my tank and they would not leave until i was completely satisfied i was extremely happy.fathom are true professionals!!! so keep your ai and radions only fathom for me.

FathomLED

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
6   3   0
Thanks Bigger and sorry about the delay. I just wasnt getting PMs from the site. When the polyps are healed up i will drop them off to you . Also gonna send you a pm with an email that hopefully you can photo the tank from month to month as it grows..That way we can focus on what we see whats happening on everybodys tanks and hope they 4evergrow (right back at yah cmantis) LOL. Back to bigger any questions just call me day or night. No worries.
Enjoy and thank you Andy

LowezAkar24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 94.6%
35   2   0
Hey Bigger, I have them too. I love 'em. A few months back I started a thread about them and I was almost assassinated by some of the MR members. MR at times go down for maintenance so never for one second should you think that Fathom's communication is poor because he is a true business man. The lights are excellent and I would recommend them to anyone. You can not beat the price and you certainly will not get the type of customer service that he provides from any of the other main lighting companies. FathomLed's compete's with ALL the other LED's on the market.

Last edited:

cono

Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
these lights are not just light they are the lifr of my tank.... i would never consider anything else ..
ilike i always said if Sunny and richie have them over here tanks that is all the proof i need

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: