• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ESSELO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hi5

Trig hit the nail on the thread, I mean head. The LILFS drama queens will not get my hard earned money. What with all the trouble they cause here and the things they say about this site and me and the private threats I have received. Long Island can kiss my pale white ar........... feet.
There's plenty of drama here too, but it's what you make of it. As for threats, I wish someone would threaten me. You should go directly to their faces and see if they threaten you then.

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I personally spoke to the owner of Aquarium Village and he said that he can offer us a discount and if there is any thing any body wants that he can try his best to get it for them.. ( of course with in his means)

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Teee heeee , alex if you come paintballing u will be given all the firepower you need and im sure you wouldnt even survive the world war 2 field alone let alone a full day of high velocity play , you got some bag of crushed coral asking us that question lol

Leave this sport up to the men kiddo!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
FOCROFLMFAO

You guys are hilarious! Thanks Alex for all the YouTube links.;) I especially liked the little guys driving their little police car. They are so cute, and a very good driver that little one. Wish actual grown drivers were that good.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: