• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Your mother always warned you about the boogieman, but she forgot to tell you his first name...................

AAAALLLLEEEEXXXX............

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
How stupid is that kid trying that can trick lol what a meety lol , wait a freeking minute ,
Is that Angelo lol that's why he wears a patch over his eye, lol arg! Me maitey!!

And as for u boogerman !! Stop attacking me with u tube threads and start running on your treadmill cause I will chase you until you turn inside out and I'm gonna paintcheck your insides with s.w.i.b. And then I Will have angelo Do a Wheelie on what's left of your glass sorting carcas lol

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
How stupid is that kid trying that can trick lol what a meety lol , wait a freeking minute ,
Is that Angelo lol that's why he wears a patch over his eye, lol arg! Me maitey!!

And as for u boogerman !! Stop attacking me with u tube threads and start running on your treadmill cause I will chase you until you turn inside out and I'm gonna paintcheck your insides with s.w.i.b. And then I Will have angelo Do a Wheelie on what's left of your glass sorting carcas lol

Lol

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Let's give the chiefy what the man wants!! As of now Saturday April 14th is the tentative date for the long island lfs trip guys , so please let me know how that works out for ya , I think it's a good time away from now so u hAve plenty of time to save the date...... Now let the thread begin again!

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
That seems like a good date. With NERAC on March 24th, April seems like a good date to go. Even if you don't make a purchase, it's a good get together.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: