Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
:fish: So good to be here again this week updating you on the sale events here at Manhattan Aquariums...but before I get into the "meat of the matter" I just wanted to quickly say "thank you" for all your support at the "Frag Swap".
It was also great seeing so many "old familiar" faces and re-connecting..Very nice indeed!
This week we are offering you the opportunity to "ravage" our "Acans" frag collection (hurts even to type it). You buy 2 "Acans" frags, you get a 3rd one free..(3rd one must be of equal or lesser value).
We are also deeply discounting our Instant Ocean 200 gallon and "Reef Crystals" 50 gallon Salt mixes...both a whopping 30% off!
Our Instant Ocean 200 gallon salt mix is regularly priced at $54.99 and our Reef Crystals 50 gallon salt mix is normally $34.99...do the math and you see the the tremendous savings available to you right now on these products.
In closing this week as always I want to wish you "Happy Fragging".:goldfish2:fishhit:

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Also we have some sweet looking fish!

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

And please make sure to check out this "out of this world " fire and ice echinata.

IMG_1379.jpg

Last edited:

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Goodies

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update of the amazing corals that we got.. sit tight because in just a little bit I will post some sweet looking zoanthids :shhh: but for now some colorful sticks!!

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

Please pm me for price and availability.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: