iancortez

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just started.

How to Get Your Money Back​

Zelle is processing each scam claim they receive on a case-by-case basis. If you haven’t already done so, file a claim directly with Zelle through their app or by phone (844-428-8542). You’ll also need to file a claim with the bank or credit union your funds were taken. If Zelle reverses the charges related to your claim, the reimbursement will follow your bank’s policy.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have just checked my spam in my email and saw notifications regarding this. This is the real Chief and I haven't posted in a very long time. I don't own any reef equipment to sell nor do I have any desire to acquire any. Please link me to any posts where my account was selling anything here or other sites. Can one of the mods please contact me, as a former mod my number is probably still in the moderator forum. I am sorry to anyone who has been scammed. I will be changing my password hopefully that fixes any issues.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Again members stop buying things from these scammers without protecting yourselves let’s be honest when it’s 2 good 2 b true it usually is if I’m right he posted on reef 2 reef xr30 g5 for $275 a piece
I don't have an account on that forum I don't think. It has been years. If anyone see's any for sale posts from Chiefmcfuz do not buy and report the threads immediately and please let me know. I am no longer in this hobby and I almost definitely will never be back.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: