iancortez

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Warning to all, Responded and paid to a post for the following "2 Ecotech Radion XR30 Blue gen6" Also saw many other for sale posts that have now disappeared, This account also left me negative feedback when I was not fast enough to send payment, this leads me to believe that this account was hacked, as the scammer has full control of an account of a long standing member.​

rongy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you’re right. I’ve seen the picture/product on his post to be the same as posts on other forum and they’re marked as sold.

iancortez

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately im out $600, but wanted to let others know as the admins dont seem to communicate about issues or scams.

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0

Warning to all, Responded and paid to a post for the following "2 Ecotech Radion XR30 Blue gen6" Also saw many other for sale posts that have now disappeared, This account also left me negative feedback when I was not fast enough to send payment, this leads me to believe that this account was hacked, as the scammer has full control of an account of a long standing member.​

Definitely hacked. That member hasn’t been active in a very long time and is also in law enforcement so I know it wasn’t him that did it. Sorry to hear that you got taken for so much and thanks for posting this.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i responded to this add also, he wanted to know if i would send money now. i almost did cause he's been around a long time and 2 xr30's for 700. luckily never heard back. and add was gone.
i thought only administrators can remove adds.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: