Sanchez2896

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Was wanting some advice in water changes on the Red Sea max 130. How much and how often. I'm running the stock skimmer an upgraded pump. For filter media I have biohome and live rock. Chemi pure elite , purigen bag, and I use polyfiber fill to trap all debre when I run the mp10. Runs fairley clean. I have a large anemone , 2 snowflake, like 50lbs live rock, 2 in sand bed , hammers , Gsp, frogspawn, a few snails and crabs...

Metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
5-10% water change every week to 10 days is the most routine husbandry that is followed. My own husbandry is crazy different and not one I would suggest to new hobbyists. But in a nutshell I run a very dirty tank and have acroporas clams overstocked fish specialty feeding fish zoas lps macros. I feed 1-2 times a day. I do water changes whenever I feel like it, sometimes once a month.

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Whatever it is that you're doing, you're doing it well. Great looking tank you have there.
It looks so neat now that you have those cabinets. :)
By the way what do you when you go on vacation, who feeds the fishes?

Metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
April 2014 FTS

I was thrilled when Rehype agreed to visit me and took pictures with hsi awesome camera and skillz.
FTS_2-2.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: