vertikul19

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I wanted to see if I could find a happy home for my animals. I am moving to Texas to go to school and I don't want to put them through the stress of a three day travel. I am posting here because it is more important that they find a good home than I get back what I paid for the little guys. Most of the animals have already gone through the trauma of living with a beginning reefer and I would like to avoid making them go through the shock of the LFS and then a new owner. So if anyone is interested or has a little extra room in their tank these guys let me know. I will accept what you can afford to pay, like I said it is much more important that they find a happy home. Anyway here is my current family with some pics.

IMG_2138.jpg

90gal corner tank. Very cool looking imho, but a pain in the butt to clean :P

IMG_2141.jpg

Some hairy mushrooms

IMG_2140.jpg

Brain coral
IMG_2158.jpg

my fiesty tomato clown, he had great personality!
IMG_2144.jpg

5 green chromis (I call them the peanut gallery)
IMG_2147.jpg

Pulsing Xena and a Banghaii cardinal
IMG_2153.jpg

Rose Bubble Tip Anenomea (currently recovering from heat exhaustion)
IMG_2142.jpg

bubble coral

I have:

Fish:
1 tomato clown
1 Banghaii Cardinal
5 Green Chromis

Invert:
1 electric blue hermit crab
1 red leg hermit crab

Coral:
rose BTA
hairy mushroom
pulsing xena
blue mushrooms (not pictured)
green brain coral
bubble coral

I am also getting rid of the live sand, live rock, and macro algae if anyone is interested. Thanks for letting me take up a bit of your space email me if you have any questions or comments. Also, can anyone reccomend a good LFS in Austin ?

vertikul19

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did. The people over at coral reef shop offered to pick them up. I would also like to thank them, they were very helpful and had a nice store. I urge all reefers out in Sacto to check them out (out on Madison, about 15 minutes east of the 80). I wish they had opened before I decided to head out to Austin!

RasBobre

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
vertikul19":1xeua4e9 said:
I did. The people over at coral reef shop offered to pick them up. I would also like to thank them, they were very helpful and had a nice store. I urge all reefers out in Sacto to check them out (out on Madison, about 15 minutes east of the 80). I wish they had opened before I decided to head out to Austin!

Just be sure to check if they are open before going to the store. They are closed two days a week, I believe Tues/Weds or it's Weds/Thurs.

Not good in my opinion of running a retail store.

Perasyte

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RasBobre":3pny5rxb said:
vertikul19":3pny5rxb said:

Just be sure to check if they are open before going to the store. They are closed two days a week, I believe Tues/Weds or it's Weds/Thurs.

Not good in my opinion of running a retail store.

RasBobre --

This is already a done deal ... He brought his livestock to the store and he is probably setting up his new tank with the Sequence Dart that was traded.

We are now only closed on Tuesday.

As far as your opinion about our store hours -- we pick up our livestock on Tuesday and typically get back around 10am. I normally let people in if I am up to it, but you have to understand that the store needs to close for maintenance at least 1 day a week ... Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cellphone number and you can come by on a tuesday.

I noticed your comment (on RC) about not having enough capital to open the store during those hours and that is absolutley incorrect.

The store is family owned and operated and we offer competetive pricing, a good selection of livestock and great service.

Some may find it a bit unusual that we're closed on Tuesday, but I think it's necessary in order to provide a clean environment for our customers to shop.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: