howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Can't say that I always agreed with their views but man, those early albums were some of the best ever! Gotta respect a group that can stick together and make great albums for 30 years. I'm just glad that we got one more awesome album before we lost MCA.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
So aRATi you approve of holding fund raisers to get murderers out of jail? That is so nice to see.

So I guess "Chief" there's no such thing as bad, dirty, crooked or immoral cops right? All model citizens.

Respect the dead and all his other contributions. If you have nothing nice to say how about you keep it shut? As a Mod it's a bit disturbing to see you spouting off like you have here.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
its typical of people in your profession to hate us civilians chief. I have respect for all people , but those who have recently passed from this life deserve a little extra respec as we remeber them for for the good they have done and the people they wanted to be. We forgive deed and sin of life and hope they sit by our father, or return the place we came from wherever we believe that is.

If we look at history the greatest atrocities are and always have been commited by the people in power.. and the mindless who blindly follow them. think hitler, kadafi, saddam, think any of the real killers of today like hoxa, musevin

Really if you think its ok to spout about freedom while the govenment forces beat unarmed people in citys across america. tazer children lock up a huge part of are population for minor or victim less crimes. you want to compare a cop to a soldier and cant even see the real difference.

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure." TJ

Just to be clear what you belive , I hate what you stand for I despise , you and those like you Do not represent me and I am as much and American as you this land is as much mine as it is yours. I will not tow your line. I am as armed as you and that is my right also. When the time come I will fight for what I believe I will fight for my country and stand with my peers and what side will you be on. I am sure you will be on the right side.. in your mind.

but beyond all of that Chief on the day you or any of yours depart this world for whatever reason. I will bow my head off my prayers and respect. On that day I will be silent. That is not today. today I am standing here finger in the air. calling you wrong and telling you to have respect for everyone no matter what they believe. :kiss:

Last edited:

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The money was raised for legal defense.

More and more people are proven innocent based by DNA evidence and released from prison these days.

Just recently someone was proven innocent by DNA evidence here in NC after spending 16 years on death row.

Raising money for to give someone a last shot at proving their innocence before being put to death should not be frowned upon. It is how the system is supposed to work. Personally, I would sleep better at night knowing that someone who gets the death penalty has had the best possible chance to prove themselves innocent.

I don't think someone should die because a public defender is out matched by a D.A.

Guilty or not, I don't blame the beastie boys for the benefit concert. I don't think someone should die if there is any question whatsoever. I wish everyone could afford the best defense available.

This guy was locked up around the same time. Just sayin.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/20/nyregion/20award.html

Money doesn't buy innocence but a lack of money can result in a false conviction.

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
wow chief you are wrong wow respected the died :screama:QUOTE=Chiefmcfuz;1157359]This disgusts me. RIH MCA. Thanks for everything you did to raise money for a cop killer to get out of jail.[/QUOTE]

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
"Daniel J. Faulkner (December 21, 1955 ? December 9, 1981) was a police officer in the American city of Philadelphia who was shot and killed in the line of duty. Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted of first-degree murder for the shooting and sentenced to death (his sentence has since been commuted to life imprisonment without parole after many years of appeals). Faulkner's murder was the culmination of a traffic stop in downtown Philadelphia, not initially involving Abu-Jamal, which escalated into an exchange of gunfire in which Abu-Jamal was himself shot and wounded by Officer Faulkner. Since 2000, the City of Philadelphia has memorialized Faulkner with a street designation and a commemorative plaque

The chain of events started with Faulkner stopping a moving vehicle near the southeast corner of the intersection of South 13th Street and Locust Street in downtown Philadelphia. The United States Court of Appeals, in ruling against Abu-Jamal in 2008, described the killing of Officer Faulkner thus:
On December 9, 1981, between three thirty and four o'clock in the morning, Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner made a traffic stop of a Volkswagen driven by William Cook, Abu-Jamal's brother, on Locust Street between 12th and 13th Streets, in Philadelphia. Officer Faulkner radioed for backup assistance, and both men exited their vehicles. A struggle ensued, and Officer Faulkner tried to secure Cook's hands behind his back. At that moment, Abu-Jamal, who was in a parking lot on the opposite side of the street, ran toward Officer Faulkner and Cook. As he approached, Abu-Jamal shot Officer Faulkner in the back. As Officer Faulkner fell to the ground, he was able to turn around, reach for his own firearm, and fire at Abu-Jamal, striking him in the chest. Abu-Jamal, now standing over Officer Faulkner, fired four shots at close range. One shot struck Officer Faulkner between the eyes and entered his brain"

anyone who condones this behavior, deserves to rot in hell when they die
I wonder if some one shot and than executed someone in YOUR family, how warm and fuzzy you would feel if some so called celebrity raised considerable amount of money to free convicted person that took YOUR Family member away :bablefish

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: