CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It was in front of where I live but I live in an apartment building.

Also, when you walk a dog it tends to do it's business during the walk.

georgelc86

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have a small yard where my two dogs go and I have no odor during the summer. Then again I pick up the sh!t right after it drops and pour a cup of water on the pee spots. The only time I have piss odor is when I dont either wash it down with a cup of water or water the lawn. Then the lawn starts to die. I also think we are bashing NYC not New York as a state.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
long story short, i started to put my dog poop in his trash can :P

Yet somehow it is surprising that other dog owners get dirty looks, attitude and that most of the general public has a bad perception of dog owners. Wonder why that is?

There will always be someone that has a larger sense of entitlement, in NY or anyplace.

The best anyone can do is act responsibly for the rest of the dog owners out there. Don't let them destroy apartments so landlords remain open to renting to those with pets. Don't put your dogs crap in another person's trash. Don't let them pee on someone else's doorstep, if they happen to.. wash it away with some water.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: