brianx45

Diamonds of the Reef
Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone. Right now I am in the shop most evenings between 6:00-8:00pm, it's best to give me a call or text at 917-582-6392 before coming. We will have longer hour within the next couple of weeks. We do carry frozen food, I will post what we have available later this evening for anyone interested. We also carry a good variety of dry goods as well. All of our fish on display have been qt'd already and we are constantly adding new items. If you are traveling along the Belt Parkway you can get off Coney Island Ave Exit (East bound) or Sheapshead Bay Exit (West bound).

mshur

Finally we going to have good store in brooklyn with
person who really cares about hobby. Brian set up a really nice system for fish and corals. he needs a little more time but i am sure this will be best store in our area. his system design to propagate and sale SPS corals which is really rare in our area..:)

I just checked out the place with a buddy but unfortunately the shop was not open for business.

Would really appreciate some info on hours of operation.

This store is kind of hidden. It's about 20 feet in on East 22nd Street from Avenue X (just follow the 1 way direction of traffic, will be on your right)

Spent a good 5 min creeping through a small mail hole haha, the store looks good from what little I was able to creep on. I'll make another trip as soon as store hours are confirmed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: