• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
your both not in the picture. im gonna run a sniping program. :)

tumblr_lxgifyXvJ01qkfhlro1_400.gif

d5332

Advanced Reefer
If I may ask...

This live sale will basically be on the forum, I ask because when I briefly scanned over the thread it gave me the impression of it being an in-store sale.

I realize this is not the first Live Sale that is being held but for those of us that are now or did not log in for the entire summer maybe a brief explanation would bring in more participants.

I assume its like Ebay but without a second change, first come, first grab

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
If I may ask...

This live sale will basically be on the forum, I ask because when I briefly scanned over the thread it gave me the impression of it being an in-store sale.

I realize this is not the first Live Sale that is being held but for those of us that are now or did not log in for the entire summer maybe a brief explanation would bring in more participants.

I assume its like Ebay but without a second change, first come, first grab

Hey,

You're right the Live Sale will be on the forum and it's really first come first serve. I'll post a new thread to kickoff the live sale tomorrow at 8pm. In the first post I'll state the rules for the sale.

In a nutshell, a couple pieces of coral will be posted every couple of minutes until I run out of frags to post. The first person to call dibs on the item will get it, but feel free to dib the item afterwards just in case. Please only dib if you know you're going to take the item. Most items I post are WYSIWYG, so you know exactly what you're dibbing. If an item is not WYSIWYG I will note it on the picture.

Once the sale has ended, I will go through the thread and send everyone their grand total and my paypal address.

Hope that helps.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Only cause Mary asked nicely :)

A frag from each of these will be available tomorrow night.

Nanoreefer22's Rotten Plum
IMG_2679_zps231560bb.jpg

Nanoreefer22's Winter Blues
IMG_2693_zps82ad73b8.jpg

Nanoreefer22's Pink Lady Fingers
IMG_2690_zps43f380cc.jpg

Nanoreefer22's Mystery Acro
IMG_2665_zpse35af478.jpg

Nanoreefer22's Blushing Barbie
IMG_2682_zpsc556455d.jpg

And yes I love naming corals weird things :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: