Zuska

Cherry Collector
brownies i was ganna get some to but they went into the bag lol. i got some nice pieces. green mili colonie. blue milie frag or purple dunno which one it is. and a nice deresa:) been looking for one like 3 months...

all were good. i have dibs on that powder blue tang. :) nice seeing a lot of you again. is it any schock to anyone that jhale wasnt coming? haha johnathan

i look foward to another get together

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Zuska, your fault! I've been telling you to get your hinny on over to AE!!;) Glad to see you found your deresa finally.:)

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! Sorry I missed it.:(

Bori

Looked like fun guys. I had to work, hopefully I can make one in the future to meet some of you guys.
Alex, was anything left to browse (livestock-wise) not food lol. Do you still have any clams? Squamosa maybe? Thanks --Rob--

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
well squamosas were all gone as well as derasas. I only have maximas and crocea. More clams coming in on wednesday. i can special order you a squamosa if you'd like. I still have alot of nice live stock left!

Bori

Thanks Alex, I'll wait to see what you get in on wednesday. Probably pay you a visit on thursday, my day off this week. ---Rob--

Alex I was just at your store (I bought those two gobies)
I want to say your store is very well kept, as a matter of fact, it is the nicest store I have ever been in and I have seen a lot of stores in the last 40 years that I have been into salt water.
Your stock is healthy and I could tell it is taken care of. Your prices are also good.
It is also great to meet very nice people.
I will be back.
Thanks.
Paul

I just went to look for them to see what color they are but they are both in a bottle and I can hardly see them. I think they are spawning already. Fish just love my UG filter :) and old bottles. :tired:
It's very romantic.
But yes Thats them with the yellow heads.
Now that they are "in the mood" they also have beautiful blue pectoral fins.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: