DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
I just went to look for them to see what color they are but they are both in a bottle and I can hardly see them. I think they are spawning already. Fish just love my UG filter :) and old bottles. :tired:
It's very romantic.
But yes Thats them with the yellow heads.
Now that they are "in the mood" they also have beautiful blue pectoral fins.

They looked very happy together.. honestly if i had my tank (in the mail) and it was already cycled i would have bought them... lucky you! if the babies survive let us know!

kitetamer

Reefer
My brother-in-law and I had a great time at your shin dig! Thanks for inviting us. My pistol shimp is doing well I suppose, he pretty much just dug a hole and disappeared. No popping sounds yet! Thanks for getting that for me Alex. Tom

lucky you! if the babies survive let us know!

They could be just watching TV or planning their escape in there. If they lay eggs I will post it but I doubt I will be able to get any of them out of there.
The cardinals spawn every few weeks and I have not gotten any of them out of there and people used to ask me to collect the blue stripped pipefish babies, the pipefish were less than two inches so the babies were probably half the size of new born brine shrimp I needed the Hubble telescope to see them.
But Alex I definately want one of those gobies that you were holding for someone. Better yet I want a pair of them. I could get them in unmentionable places, but I would rather get them from you.
Have a great day.
Paul

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: