• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reefsaint

Reefmonkey on my back!
I would make the trip out there !! But i would only want to buy the most freakiest one you got!
Hey what is the freakiest onte you got look like!!

ZZROCOOL

BIG ROCK SMALL FISH
way to post that they suck after people drive there. I think you need to get real, and realize that you did not do the right thing with these!
What's the point of the list if its first come first serve!??? I am not sure what the deal with this place is but its the 3rd time I've been there and I have to say I would never buy from again, not a friendly guy, and the Multi flora was a scam, (yes i did bye the 2 that I was on the list for). To bad!

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Wow very harsh! Lets get this straight. I already explained it to you via PMs but now I will explain so everyone can see. First off I did say pickup was starting saturday but since so many members PMed me and called the store to pick up on friday, I took a look a the stars and determined they were healthy to go. Only 4 pieces left the store. I did apologize to you for the confusion as well as apologizing to MR members. What I dont understand is this. I snapped a picture of noodlemans star fish with my camera and macro lens to show its actual colors. At no point did you mention that it was not the same as the picture that I posted. I did not force anyone to pay a deposit(which I think now that I should've). You also mentioned you would be here earlier on saturday and you arrived 2 hours before I close. Plenty of members were at the door around 11:30 to pick up their starfish. If you did not see any that you liked you could've waited till the next batch came in. You also didnt mention that you bought a brain coral as well. I didnt hear any issues from you at the time you stepped into the store and the time you left. If there was any issues it could've been resolved before you left. Instead you decided to post on this thread and talk pretty harshly saying I was scamming people?. How am i or my wife not not friendly? Did we ignore you? We were both having conversations with you. We greeted you at the door and when you left. At no point did we give you an attitude or was disrespectful in anyway. You also mentioned that you called? You didnt speak to me over the phone but via PMs. We never mentioned to you or anyone that the list didnt guarantee anyone anything. We simply stated it was first come first serve for the very first batch and the remaining people can pick up at the swap.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: