• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
I would like one which I'll pick up from your store. If there aren't enough - seeing as how I'm pretty far down the list - please consider putting me on a wait list for the next time these become available.

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
hey alex can you please put me down for one of theses and as soon as you get em pm me ... i can pick up at your store thanks

Well they all an survive as lng as you acclimate them properly and have a good system to put them in. I had 2 of my linkias in the past live over 8 years before bringing them to my LFS because they were too big.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Cybermeez more than just starfish die during shipment unfortunately.....but lets hope none do so we can all have one....acclimation is the same as most of the other livestock...temp acclimate then drip acclimate...i would do it for about 40 to 60 min.

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Cybermeez more than just starfish die during shipment unfortunately.....but lets hope none do so we can all have one....acclimation is the same as most of the other livestock...temp acclimate then drip acclimate...i would do it for about 40 to 60 min.

Sadly all too true. I read that to help ensure survival acclimation for starfish should be via the drip method over a period of 6-8 hours.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: