Reef Compatible: Yes
Tank Conditions: 72-78?F; sg 1.020-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4
Minimum Tank Capacity: 125 gallon
Light: High
Temperament: May be aggressive towards other tangs of the same genus
Swimming Level: Needs a lot of water movement and swimming space
Care Level: Easy

Detailed Information:

Where to start with this fish...... It is eating small pellet foods, frozen mysis and macro algae. It has been treated with copper power and praziquantel. This fish has gone through a lot and deserves a good home. It's bag broke during shipment and literally arrived in no water. Good thing Justin and I had fresh saltwater with us and were able to get the fish into a bucket with water. That was somewhere around April 16th. It recovered nicely from that fiasco. About a week ago the fish suffered from Boxfish toxin poisoning!! Talking about bad luck. Clearly it also survived that epidemic. The tang is roughly 4.5-5" inches long.

I'd like to make sure this fish goes to a good home so all I ask is that you let me know your tank size before I adopt him out. Priority will also be given to those who can pick him up either today or tomorrow.

There is no adoption fee. Providing a good home is all we are asking!!!!

If interested, please post here for dibs. Please include tank size.

Thank you. Let's find this fish a great new home!

tonyyammine

Advanced Reefer
hi this is very nice thing you are doing.. if possible, if you have a small gobie can i have it... i just gave away close to 500.00 buxx in orange monitpora frags to manhattan reefers and it feels good to do that..anyway good luck in what you are doing they are very nice fish..

Domboski

No Coral Here
hi this is very nice thing you are doing.. if possible, if you have a small gobie can i have it... i just gave away close to 500.00 buxx in orange monitpora frags to manhattan reefers and it feels good to do that..anyway good luck in what you are doing they are very nice fish..

Thanks you!

As soon as we have fish available they are posted here so keep an eye on this thread,

jundamian

Advanced Reefer
Coris Wrasse

Interested on the Coris Wrasse. Is it alright to mix this guy
to a Lunar Wrasse? :bablefish Oooops I didn't realize that
there's already a page -6-..lol

Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
Niger Triggerfish (Odonus niger)

This fish is about 2" long. The trigger is in perfect health and has been treated with copper power and praziquantel. It eats mysis and pellets (really anything offered!).

This fish was given to me from another reefer on MR a few months ago. It is now ready to be adopted!

General Information:

Minimum Tank Size: 120 gallons
Reef Compatible: No
Water Conditions: 72-78? F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025
Max. Size: 1'
Diet: Carnivore

$10 adoption fee :)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
This fish is about 2" long. The trigger is in perfect health and has been treated with copper power and praziquantel. It eats mysis and pellets (really anything offered!).

This fish was given to me from another reefer on MR a few months ago. It is now ready to be adopted!

General Information:

Minimum Tank Size: 120 gallons
Reef Compatible: No
Water Conditions: 72-78? F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025
Max. Size: 1'
Diet: Carnivore

$10 adoption fee :)

Dom, if Justin has it in LI I will take it!! I was going to buy one anyway.;)
Let me know, I just can't make it to Jersey.:( Sorry!!!!!
Hope that is not an imposition....

Domboski

No Coral Here
Dom, if Justin has it in LI I will take it!! I was going to buy one anyway.;)
Let me know, I just can't make it to Jersey.:( Sorry!!!!!
Hope that is not an imposition....

No problem Awi! Justin is pretty sick right now so you'll have to PM him and see what arrangements can be made. I currently have the fish. If you can pick up in Manhattan I can give it to a friend who lives in Midtown and you can pick the fish up from her. LMK

Dom

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Dom, are you in a rush to get it rehomed? I don't think your friend in Manhattan likes me much.lol Otherwise it wouldn't be a problem since I go to Manhattan to visit my mom.;)
I'll pm Justin!

Domboski

No Coral Here
Dom, are you in a rush to get it rehomed? I don't think your friend in Manhattan likes me much.lol Otherwise it wouldn't be a problem since I go to Manhattan to visit my mom.;)
I'll pm Justin!

My Friend is Alison. I don't think she ever met you but how can anyonbe not like you? :confused:

Either way is fine though. Just let me know. I'm in no rush. I should have posted it a while ago but didn't find the time to do so.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: