Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Ooops!:eek:
No I have not met Allison! What a foot in the mouth that one was.LOL
Well, either way will work for me! I did send Justin a pm already, and someone else offered to pick up from you to bring to Flushing, Queens where I can meet up with him. So I guess I'll just hang tight, and wait for a response.hehehe

How can someone not like me?LOL Well, we'd have to ask them.:):biglaugh:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Ooops!:eek:
No I have not met Allison! What a foot in the mouth that one was.LOL
Well, either way will work for me! I did send Justin a pm already, and someone else offered to pick up from you to bring to Flushing, Queens where I can meet up with him. So I guess I'll just hang tight, and wait for a response.hehehe

How can someone not like me?LOL Well, we'd have to ask them.:):biglaugh:

i'm that someone else....lol

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
hey ,,i was wondering if u can get a mystery wrasse ,,i was interested ,,, ur doing a great thing by doing this ,,,thank you ,,,and congrats for the good job ur doin

nforgione

Nakieclown69
Hey guys,

love this idea, so I wanted to pay it forward to people in the hobby. I am breaking down my tank, and have a 5 inch beautiful Red Coris Wrasse, a chalk bass, and a porkfish. I also have 80 pounds of caribbean live sand form my 65 reef (had it for 5 years)...All looking for a good home!!! Please take good care of these fish, I've had them for years, and I absolutely love them. Pick-up is in Morristown, NJ.

Call me. 973 722 5024.

loneracer05

Advanced Reefer
Hey dom do u have a pic of the 8tank line wrasse I know there are afew wrasses that tend to be called 8and lines :/does but I have a nice home for him hopefully a 210g tank may calm him down a bit

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: