Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Sign up for a new account
3. Login and click on Upload Now
Upload.jpg

4. Select the pictures you want to upload from your computer.
5. After uploading, go back to the album view; you should now see the photos you just uploaded.
6. Under each photo as you run your cursor over them, you should see a box similar to this pop up.
Share.jpg

7. You want to click on the IMG CODE field and it'll copy the code to your clipboard.
8. With that done, go back to your MR thread and either CTRL-V (Windows) or CMD-V (OSX) or right click blank area in your post and select Paste.

** Optional 9. Click on Go Advanced
Advanced.jpg
in your MR thread and click on Preview
Preview.jpg
Post to get a preview of your post before submission.

** Best if you re-sized your photos to something like 640x480 before posting.

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Very Nice How-To! But resizing is really not necessary. If people are having a hard time just posting pics, trying to get them to re-size is not the easiest thing. I personally just upload direct to photobucket and then just paste the IMG code.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Very Nice How-To! But resizing is really not necessary. If people are having a hard time just posting pics, trying to get them to re-size is not the easiest thing. I personally just upload direct to photobucket and then just paste the IMG code.

Thank you! Yes, I understand it's an added layer of complexity to resize the photo. More of my disclaimer so when people run around posting 4288x2848 photos, that clown Widdy won't be blamed ;)

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
thanks widdy for taking the time to write up. i hope you didn't get the ps3 fixed just yet.....'cause how do you post vdo?
i'm ashamed to say i don't know how to take a vdo, post it on you tube and then link it here.
hi my name is tom ...and i'm computer illiterate.:sad2:

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
thanks widdy for taking the time to write up. i hope you didn't get the ps3 fixed just yet.....'cause how do you post vdo?
i'm ashamed to say i don't know how to take a vdo, post it on you tube and then link it here.
hi my name is tom ...and i'm computer illiterate.:sad2:

No problem. I just ended up buying a new PS3 :) I'm an addict :D

Hmmm... . VDO is pretty old technology :( I don't have a .VDO sample to test with... are you recording in that format? If you are, can you shoot a sample .VDO for me and send it to me via email? Let me know...

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
No problem. I just ended up buying a new PS3 :) I'm an addict :D

Hmmm... . VDO is pretty old technology :( I don't have a .VDO sample to test with... are you recording in that format? If you are, can you shoot a sample .VDO for me and send it to me via email? Let me know...

lol...i meant a video....not a .vdo format....hahaha see what i mean about computer illiteracy?:headache:
i think the phone and the camera shoot in mpeg4 or mpeg3? but my sony camcorder shoots in a weird sony format?!?!:bigeyes2:

thanks, grasshopper

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
lol...i meant a video....not a .vdo format....hahaha see what i mean about computer illiteracy?:headache:
i think the phone and the camera shoot in mpeg4 or mpeg3? but my sony camcorder shoots in a weird sony format?!?!:bigeyes2:

thanks, grasshopper

Ahh you youngins and your acronyms. :D Give me a few minutes... I'll post a HowTo for that.

Andyv2004

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thank you

Hey guys, I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the help. This is such an awesome site and really nice members who are always willing to help out a fellow member.:thrash::thrash::thrash::thrash:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: