jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
I know this is a tough act to follow after that blasto but here is a recent pic of the jf electric koolaid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 281

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Another jewel to go with the one above my hallucination colony

Attachments

• 161782d1404934346-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-img_7411.jpeg
    161782d1404934346-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-img_7411.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 254

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
jr new bee question is that a good thing i mean it looks cool ;)
I seen something like this in a LFS and wasn't sure.

Hi Mike not sure of what your question was I didnt see what u are reffering to but everyone is different in taste. The gems I show off are my personal taste and I find beautiful to the next reefer it might not be u know

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
jr has some of the nicest stuff i've ever seen and is also one of the nicest/coolest dudes i've ever met. Hopefully when I decide to do corals I can sneak in and steal some of his collection. :shhh, dont wake him:

Just playing, but for reals he is like an all star when it comes to corals and has some of the sickest **** I've ever seen.

P.S. when I copy your setup don't get mad bro.

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
jr has some of the nicest stuff i've ever seen and is also one of the nicest/coolest dudes i've ever met. Hopefully when I decide to do corals I can sneak in and steal some of his collection. :shhh, dont wake him:

Just playing, but for reals he is like an all star when it comes to corals and has some of the sickest **** I've ever seen.

P.S. when I copy your setup don't get mad bro.

Thanks B whenever u need some eyecandy just say the word but for now here is some Belladonna's to ease the eyes

Attachments

• IMG_7473.JPG
    IMG_7473.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 240

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Very Nice! Seeing one of these grown out is like spotting a Unicorn. Nobody has the Flamethrower anymore

Thanks John very true indeed I can't remember the last time a pic surfaced as a real deal flamethrower. I hope that with the new eyes coming in this baby will be covering that disc in no time

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: