some of my gems

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
those are beautiful specimens, Just curious I can barely remember peoples names how do you guys remember scientific names... ? :headache:
nice macros and frags.

phoenix, just to be clear, no one in this post has used a single scientific name. the names they are using are (in some cases) the commonly accepted names for those variations of the species of coral listed.

jr973

Rating - 100%
415   0   0
That's right James no scientic names just hobbyist names for these corals here's a chalice I picked up along with some friends for a growout from Ian called Pinstripe

Attachments

fab1971

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
That's right James no scientic names just hobbyist names for these corals here's a chalice I picked up along with some friends for a growout from Ian called Pinstripe
Looking good Jai! I see 3-4 eyes on that bad boy. Can't believe I missed when you first posted a picture of it.

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Stop teasing these guys and show them the Fts of the 90 gallon already. I'm sure that it'll blow their socks off.

Last edited:

jr973

Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Thanks all for the kind words and im lad to see you still on he forums Paulie I'll be postin up pics later this week

fab1971

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I like the first photgraph the most. You have your tripod yet? I have to order mine. just got a lens so hopefully my photos will be better now. Can't wait to see you get better with that camera.

jr973

Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Yeah I received it yesterday snapped those pics and stopped I was too tired to keep takin pics I'll be snappin away this weekend but I'm still waiting for my Avast Maine porthole

Featured Sponsors