jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I had a great time at Atlantis this weekend.
Thanks to Joe Yaiullo for making it such a great event!
This was my first time there, but I'm going back for sure.
There was so much more to see, I did not have time with all the NERAC stuff going on. I still have to edit all the photos, I'll be posting them tomorrow.
This was my favorite thing I saw, a pair of Oxymonacanthus longirostris swimming in and out of the coral in the giant reef tank. They had plenty of coral polyps to graze on :)

files.jpg

Last edited:
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Can't wait to see the rest. It truly is a nice place to visit. I love the POTW, it looks amazing. That must be the pair of filefish Joe mentioned.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Jon, amazing pic, as usual. I stood in front of that reef for what seemed like hours. I never saw those longbeaks. I guess with 20,000 gallons and coral that looked like they were on steroids it would be easy to miss 90% of what was actually in that tank. Awesome capture.

I WANT MORE PIX

swimmer

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
the big reef tank

okay here we go, hope you like the photos and it persuades you to take a trip out to riverhead, you'll be glad you did :)

fts4.jpg

fts1.jpg

fts2.jpg

fts3.jpg

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
unless you too have 25,000 gallons and acro colonies bigger than your torso, don't even think
about getting these little guys!

files n acro.jpg

headon.jpg

pink trigger.jpg

powderblue.jpg

Last edited:

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES J!!!!
Those file fish look like they have FATTT Bellies!! :) couldnt make it this year but i will next year for sure.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: