• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

P

Pedro

You know, i never knew what those little white dots looked like. I now see that they are filter feeders.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

twinreef

cool. how do u get so close. do u use a 50mm in reverse or something..

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Jorge ;), It's alot of fun!

You guys would be surprised what goes on in the tank. This is propably like 1/2" of glass. Imagine accross the entire tank!

I was mostly surprised by the white things. I thought they were like those worms that shoot the web, but they are not! Now i'm happy i have them!

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Maybe it wasn't a good idea to take these photographs today. Check out what i discovered! Damn! It moves fast too after i touched it! Any ID as to what kind it is?

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Is this the regular kind or some acro one. I don't even know how the heck they got here...lol...If it gets out of hand i will going the natural way, with wrasses, i hate treating the tank with chemicals.

What a bummer!

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Thanks Jim!

You know i'm no fish geek! Which wrasse is that in normal terminology? I have always had success with the sixlines. But with a bluesided and a possum, i think i will have a hard time picking another one.

Nevermind, i found it, lol, Duh, it's the name of it, lol.

Now i just have to find where to get one. Any vendors?

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I would love to see that. You have one of them microscope camera attachments? Now that is cool!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: