UFO PALYS
IMG_3106.jpg

CANDY APPLES :)

IMG_3107.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Srry steve ,But those corals ALL look washed out and in need of a better tank .It so happens that I have some room in my main display for them :lol2: Ill call you to arrange pick up :D

Great stuff dude :D

Ronen

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Twin thanks I keep trying everynight take like 200 shots and only 2 are great lol...

Ronen.. Thanks Im glad you finally put things behind hahahahaha... Anytime you want to drive 2 1/2 hrs go to my crib but dont bring chong with you lol

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Twin thanks I keep trying everynight take like 200 shots and only 2 are great lol...

Ronen.. Thanks Im glad you finally put things behind hahahahaha... Anytime you want to drive 2 1/2 hrs go to my crib but dont bring chong with you lol

Behind ,there was nothing in fornt to put behind :D

driving 2.5 hr hmm ill have to sleep on that one :tongueani

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
80   0   0
U sure I can't convince you :D

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

I think you twisted my arm way to far back now ,i just might have too :splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin:splitspin

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Ro you are welcome to come anytime..

Scuba you are too funny :D

Chong no more paly's for yah lol

Greg
True Armageddon
RPE with speckled center
Jupiter Dust
King Midas

Sure what micro's you got for me this time :p

Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Everyone should be lining up at steves door to get his next frag pack. He has one of the best collections i have ever seen. Keep up the good work steve. Your collection keeps on getting better and better and so are your photography skills. WOW!!! those new pics are :Yikes::Yikes:.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: