jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I was feeling a bit better today so I took a drive up to CT with ellebelle today,

goby2.jpg

goby1.jpg

goby3.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
leather.jpg

tube1.jpg

and the best for last, some white zoas from western Australia growing on a red sponge, super cool!

zoas_1068.jpg

I'll try to get the latin names for everything in the morning.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
nice pics J..like eveyone else said...the last 2 pics is amazing....if u didnt buy it...I want it

...the 3rd pic(4 fish) is amazing...and the anemone(just before the sponge w/ zoas) is also awesome. You keep listing better and better pictures(I think these are some of the best ive seen of your pics)

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks guys, it's just using the camera on manual settings and practice.

Brett I'll get the names of the gobies. they are small but so cool!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
B, the red ones are the trimma gobies. I said that Jon should have put a quarter in for scale because they are TINY. But very cool. Perfect fish for all the people who want nine fish in a nanotank. :)

Jon and I were betting how many people were going to say they wanted the zoas on the sponge. :lol2: Definitely 100% NON photosynthetic.

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely 100% NON photosynthetic.

yup, and IIRC not even zoas at that :) JenDub (Jen & Charles) have been having great success with theirs using Arcti-Pods. I know, sounds like a commercial coming from me but it's true :) I'll try to get some pics while I'm down at the South West Coral Farmers Market this weekend. They live fairly close by so I plan on running over to say hi :P

FWIW IIRC while talking to Scott Michaels a few years back about trimmas and such he told me they don't live long at all, like ~1 year :( Short life span.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: