BL007

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
very impressive shots! was there any macro attachment with the camera?

Thanks Reef Reaper !!! All those picture above are took with olympus c5050 with no macro attachment. And below are more picture taking with my new Canon 40D and 100mm 2.8 macro lens ... Enjoy

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6139.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_5995.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

BL007

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
beautiful pics Ben. Your acans are amazing.
Thanks You
Beyond amazing Ben. Go you!
Thank You

wow great shots!love the acan collection.

Thanks and glad you like it.
i must have missed it but what sort of lighting are you using to keep those rainbow acans

Original they are under 2 x T12 VHO super actinic 2 x T5 Aquasun with icecap over drive ballast; 1x 400watts Ushio 20K`MH
and 2x 175 watts Ushio 14k MK
I recently removed all T5 & T12 VHO and upgrade with custom made LED combine with same set up of Metal Halide

Below are more recently shoots

IMG_6738.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6741.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

IMG_6652.jpg

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6678.jpg

IMG_6679.jpg

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Awesome Ben!:Blurp::Blurp::Blurp:
I saw this tank couple times all the corals color r insane! and your custom LED r very impressive unlike some cheap A$$$$ custom made i seen before. I was going to build one for my self but after finding out the cost and the problems i'll just wait for the PFO price drop. btw we need to get together again soon:splitspin

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Awesome Ben!:Blurp::Blurp::Blurp:
I saw this tank couple times all the corals color r insane! and your custom LED r very impressive unlike some cheap A$$$$ custom made i seen before. I was going to build one for my self but after finding out the cost and the problems i'll just wait for the PFO price drop. btw we need to get together again soon:splitspin

You forgot to get raw tuned LEDs from me like he did bro. That will save you tons. I will only sell raw tuned LEDs to friends and you know I always treat as one even after I move 3 hour away from you. HAHAHHA.

I feel PFO's LED has not technically improved much except "Series I" which I have not have a chance to see it in action. Ben's custom LED surplus the G and H Series in output.

Last edited:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
You forgot to get raw tuned LEDs from me like he did bro. That will save you tons. I will only sell raw tuned LEDs to friends and you know I always treat as one even after I move 3 hour away from you. HAHAHHA.

I feel PFO's LED has not technically improved much except "Series I" which I have not have a chance to see it in action. Ben's custom LED surplus the H Series in output.

what r the problem u run into with the LEDs?

BL007

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Awesome Ben!
I saw this tank couple times all the corals color r insane! and your custom LED r very impressive unlike some cheap A$$$$ custom made i seen before. I was going to build one for my self but after finding out the cost and the problems i'll just wait for the PFO price drop. btw we need to get together again soon

I feel PFO's LED has not technically improved much except "Series I" which I have not have a chance to see it in action. Ben's custom LED surplus the G and H Series in output.

Gorgeous pics. Keep them coming.

Unbelievable pics....

Thank You very much for all the compliments /comments

Ben,
is that sponge red and white one I asked you yesterday?

Yes Wingo, That is ausie sponges with white Epizoathus

Willie, Its a Pink Mystical Chalice.( Ultimate frag)

Below are picture taking under both MH and Led all on
Using Canon 40D macro lens with no filters.and I am still working on to eleminate all metal halide.Hopefully to completed it soon

Thanks Again and Enjoy !!!!!!!

IMG_6865.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6888.jpg

IMG_6869.jpg

TyreeAquasceneWatermelon2.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: