marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
I got these little fellows from Kenny, thanks a lot Kenny the fish are doing great. They are at most 1.5 inches long. They are so cute, but the female is being a little bliatch and chasing the male (poor little fellow has torn fins). they are so cute. Does anyone know what kind of tomatoe clowns they are?

Attachments

• DSC03579.JPG
    DSC03579.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 307

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
I just got them yesterday i really do not have an anenome and really prefer that they dont host anything since i dont feel like getting an anenome since they walk around too much. I have a feeling they will be hosting either my hammer or frog spawn cause they been hanging around those lately a lot.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
They are tomato clowns (Amphiprion frenatus). A lot of times, the younger tomato clowns will have a second stripe that disappears as they get older. You can see on the larger one that the second stripe is already fading. Good luck with them!

fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hey Mark, glad the fish are doing well, those lil guys have so much personality!!!!! When I purchased them they were sold as MENUOPOLUS Clowns, a species of tomatoes, did a google search and found nothing, not even a comparable photo~!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: