ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Spykes that is a very tasty trade.. Now you got in my head :D :D..

Here is this special one that it might not not have the best looking color, but shot look awesome..

Special_One.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Shaun if it makes you feel any better, since I have taken my mag 5 out and added a new polyfilter, my corals are looking a lot better!
Do you notice any bounce back in health?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
jackson6745 said:
Shaun if it makes you feel any better, since I have taken my mag 5 out and added a new polyfilter, my corals are looking a lot better!
Do you notice any bounce back in health?
Yeah, I have!! A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

After two 45 gallon water changes that were one day apart (80% water change) and removing the two pumps, the difference is striking! All my SPS's polyps are fully extend, and all my zoanthids are starting to open up again. Unfortunately the damage was extensive to my tanks corals, since I have lost about half of my SPS and the ones that are still there are quite damaged.

Looking at my tank now is painful, :sigh1: .

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I have 2 T5 actinic and 2 175 watt XM.

Here is more for your enjoyment, since not too many people is posting their favorites..

Ice Zoo, Sun Zoo, and Green Zoo
Ice_Green_Sun.jpg

Closeup of the Green Zoo, I have seen in many tank here. :D
GreenRingZoo%7E0.jpg

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
CTX, why dont you post your address so I know where the tank is that I wanna raid. Deanos you too. Those are some nice zoos. Start a fraggin cause Im a buyin!!!

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
seriously tom ,
what can are you using ,awsome pic ,clear as hell ,,give up the name ,,lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: