DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Julian,

BTW, the girl that work you with asked us to take your guys back but I did not see you coming back after an hour. So how you get back NYC?

We hopped in a cab right after clean up to get home asap. We must have not seen her before we left. LOL a car ride full of your lights, acans, and a good radio station would have been fun!

reefman

Chairman of the board
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
i think it is time for this:
pointlesswithoutpics1.jpg

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Tobin if you showed up you wouldn't need pics:lol2:
Sorry I didn't snap any pics but I'm sure if you check out the NJRC website you will find pics because there were NJRC members that were snapping away the whole time I was there. It was a great event and I would say the turn out was also great. I did see a handful of MR members there. There were at least 40 vendors.
That acan colony Wing is talking about was sick looking:eek:. It was at the Underwater World booth. There was alot of nice corals to be bought. I bagged a few goodies. Just don't expect any pics till I get a nice camera. I have to stop buying corals this way I can afford to buy a decent dslr.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I did not take any pics, since I spent most of the time speaking with vendors and guest. however I just took pics of some pieces I picked up from the swap.

Attachments

• IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 328

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
This was my second NJRC swap and I must say the put together a good event. The speakers where very insightful and as usual the coral eye candy was amazing.

looking forward to the MR swap next month.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: